Wednesday 10 November 2010

New Blog!



Ok... To kick things off I thought I'd share some of my recent climbing photos with you.


First up is Nic Ward on County Ethics at Back Bowden. Nic is super-strong and has been crushing the routes on the North Wall. Big things to come!
Great photo session for me. Great training session for Nic...






These are from a session at Bowden Doors with Adam Watson. Adam did Barbarian a few  times for photos.  There are only a couple of routes at Bowden that I haven't done and this is one of them. I'm not really sure why that is, but I think it's the fear of the top-out.
Anyway, Adam made it look easy.

These two are about twenty minutes apart. Look at the difference in the light!





 As the light was fading, Adam was weighing up Poseidon Adventure. He didn't take much persuading to get on it, especially as I could talk him up it if needs be. He was fine though and got yet another classic tick. What a day!




Also up at Bowden I took some photos of the fantastic Katie Mundy on Cave Right Hand. It was late when we got started, but the photos look good!





Over at Queens I did some photos of Christine Mundy on The Magician's Nephew. We were rushing over the moor and only just made it while the sky looked good. I'm really happy with these pictures, and Christine's always great to photograph.




Finish off with the Mighty Russ new routing at Caller crag. We abandoned Oxen Wood because of the rain, but five minutes along the road it was fine. 
Russ never lets me down... 








No comments:

Post a Comment